The following information is provided in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on the information society and e-commerce services:
You are visiting the website https://dpvenergy.com owned by DEPEUVE SOLAR GROUP SL, with registered office at C/ ISABEL LA CATÓLICA, 8-OFIC.66 (46004 VALENCIA) VALENCIA, Tax ID no. B40653461, registered in the Commercial Register of Valencia, under Volume 10805 Folio 89, Section 1, Page V-192159, hereinafter, the OWNER.
You can contact the Owner by any of the following means:
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
We hereby inform you of the terms and conditions governing access to and use of the Owner’s websites and mobile app applications, as well as the services and content associated with these sites and applications (hereinafter also the Site(s) or the websites and mobile app(s)).
The access or use of any data subject to a website and/or app of the Owner, implies that the data subject acquires the condition of “user” and with this condition, a series of rights and obligations.
- That you visit them each time you intend to access or use the services and contents of the site, and
- That you print or keep a copy in your system.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
This website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs and data (hereinafter, “the content”) on the Internet, belonging to the Owner or its licensors, and to which the User may have access.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the website. This responsibility extends to any registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. The User shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information when carrying out such registration. As a consequence of this registration, the User may be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use thereof.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (for example, chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the Owner offers through its website and, by way of example but without limitation, not to use them for:
- Engaging in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal content or propaganda, in support of terrorism or in violation of human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and electronic systems of the Holder, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or electronic systems that are likely to cause any of the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website and the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any other commercial purposes, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
The Owner reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate young people or children, public order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication. In any case, the Owner will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
CONTENT. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Owner holds all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the Owner or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the Owner, are expressly prohibited.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The User acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. In particular, by way of example only, the Owner accepts no liability in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the User.
- Infringement of current legislation by the User or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could damage the User’s computer system or that of third parties. It is up to the User, in any case, to have the appropriate tools for the detection and removal of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to Users when caused by faults or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses resulting from unforeseeable circumstances or circumstances of force majeure.
The Owner reserves the right to make unannounced changes that it deems appropriate on its website, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, as well as modify the way in which they are represented or located on its website. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
In the event that https://dpvenergy.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the Owner shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances shall the Owner assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHTS OF EXCLUSION
The Owner reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or the services offered therein without prior warning, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the content of this legal notice.
The Owner will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions to which, by law, it may have recourse.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the Owner and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the courts and tribunals for Spanish consumers and users.
This website is intended for users over the age of 18. Persons under this age are not authorised to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that if such a circumstance arises, the Owner shall not be liable for any possible consequences that may arise from failure to comply with the notice set out in this clause.
SECURITY MEASURES – SSL
The Owner has contracted a SSL (“Secure Sockets Layer”) certificate for its website.
An SSL certificate protects all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, such as from any of the website’s contact forms to the server, or data entered for newsletter subscriptions or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user’s browser.
Last revised: 6 July 2022